On September 4th, 2006, business magazine BusinessWorld (BW) published a list of billionaires in India. Neither yours nor my name was included in the list. Well, nothing wrong about it. We are not billionaires. I bet many of my literate readers donâ€™t have a clue about the number of zeros which follow 1, in a billion.
Let me list out the reasons why I am not a billionaire â€“
(In Random Order)
1. Iâ€™m a salaried worker. I get paid for my services. Someone else makes more money than I do, because of my services.
2. Iâ€™m not a Hollywood megastar.
3. I do not own multinational business.
4. No one in my family tree was a Billionaire.
5. Iâ€™m not married to a billionaire girl.
6. (Probably) Iâ€™m too much concerned about the future & I want to play it safe, secure. I want to save for the rainy day.
7. I havenâ€™t sued a billion dollar company.
8. I havenâ€™t found a diamond/gold mine in my backyard.
9. I havenâ€™t won online lotto.
10. Warren Buffet donated his money to Bill & Melindaâ€™s foundation; not to me.
11. I think money wonâ€™t buy me happiness.
12. I think too much of money will make me too busy to enjoy it.
13. Iâ€™m not an author of any bestselling book.
14. Iâ€™m wasting my time writing this post.
Well, thatâ€™s it.
-The Big K-