Well, I’m back! 🙂
I can’t afford not to write today. My damn good friend Gary gave me damn good feedback about me. Gary makes perfect sense when he is forced enough . Gary told me following things:-
- I comment on people and make fun of them. So people get hurt.
- I do not listen to anyone’s suggestion and do my own thing.
- I am a penny-pincher.
- I am against salaried class & MBAs.
- I think that all software engineers in India are “Cheap English Speaking Software Labors”
Probably I’m putting myself into trouble by writing this on the blog. Let me make few things clear:-
- I am not against anyone. I love everyone. If I pass on a comment, its just for the fun’s sake. I don’t (and will never) want to hurt anyone.
- I listen to anyone ( be it a 1 year kid or 100 year ol’man) who makes sense. I will continue to do so in future.
- Money is to make things happen. I’m not a of course not a spendthrift.
- I am not. I just want few dear people around me to try something “off-track”. MBA is essential to climb the corporate ladder faster and to gain respect in society.
- Not all, but 99% of the Indians who work in Indian Software Industry are indeed “Cheap English Speaking Software Labors”. We are intelligent code writers. We must develop technology and not just code in Java/.Net blah blah.
If you are one of the persons who got hurt by my witty comment, you need a self-check. I’m too busy to think of innovative ways to hurt you.
-The Big K-