Read this article: India to have more startups due to H1 Visa Ban
Heh Heh 😀 .
So, techies kicked out from USA will come back to India and start their own businesses. And why not? They have worked on most advanced platforms [non-railway ones, called technology platforms], they have exposure to great work ethics, they have lot of money in their accounts and dollar is still at about Rs. 50/-. So Indians are damn optimistic.
Sounds child’s play?
I predict all startups [100%] started by techies thrown out of USA will fail within a span of 3 to 5 years. But at the same time, I’ll be happy if I’m proven wrong.
Reasons are obvious:-
1. These neo-entrepreneurs will be hungry to make money.
2. They will not have any exposure to the world of entrepreneurship.
3. They’d not have ideas they can sustain; because being an employee you are told what to do. Someone else takes the decisions for you.
4. They’ll not have easy access to VC money.
5. They will have patience tending to zero.
At the same time, the existing Indian startups will enjoy lot of cheap talent flood ;).
What do you think?
–The Big K–