Shall we all help Microsoft gain a considerable share of the online search market? Follow these steps –
1. Fire up your Google Chrome.
2. Look for the Chrome Settings button in top right corner of the Chrome window. Click it.
3. Select the options menu item.
4. In the basics tab, click on ‘Manage’ button in the ‘Default Search’ section.
5. Click on ‘Add’ button. Enter following details: Name: BING, Keyword: Bing, URL: http://www.bing.com/?setmkt=en-US&q=%s
6. Click OK and save the settings.
Now, whenever you search from the Omnibox (The address bar) of Google Chrome, the searches will be routed to Microsoft’s Bing search engine which damn fast and produces very good search results.
–The Big K-