Following are few of my useful tips for conveniently forgetting to wear a helmet. I hope you will find them useful.
- Be in a hurry – so that you can simply forget to wear a helmet.
- Be like everyone else : Wearing a helmet is so down market. Cool dudes & dudettes don’t do it. So you shouldn’t either.
- Accidents happen to others: You are the best rider in the town and you are so careful while riding that you
can avoid any damn accident.
- Be a ‘risk’ taker: Life, without risks, is so dull. Live life on the edge.
- Helmet makes you inert to traffic: When you wear a helmet, you can’t hear the honks. So the chances that vehicles may hit you from behind become significant. Plus it’s inconvenient to put on headphones from your latest iPod or cell. Driving while listening to music is cool.
- Accidents don’t happen within a kilometer’s radius: Of course, when you go to the nearby petrol pump; you need not wear a helmet because accidents don’t happen within a kilometer’s radius from your current location.
- Your family doesn’t care: Your family doesn’t care about you. So chill.
- Carrying a helmet is so painful: Helmets are so heavy that carrying one with you is painful. Plus they can give you neck-pains. Plus “Where will I keep it when I’m <insert any action>?”.
- Double Seat: When your friend is in control of the vehicle; you can relax. Because there’s a rule that only the front rider has to wear a helmet.
- Your vehicle does not have a holder for the helmet: Your awesome vehicle does not have a place to store your helmet or lock it because all the place has been utilized by the mobile charger. It’s costly to get a helmet lock for your vehicle.
- Be a cute, like in TV: You can just be cute and curse your ‘forgetfulness’ every time you need an excuse. Be a person who’s baffled by complexities in life & your surroundings. You can get away with just anything.
I hope all these tips will be useful. You can also use them as your defense if someone expects you to wear a helmet.
Here is a poll. Do vote!
–The Big K–