July 13, 2011: Ajmal Kasab’s Birthday has been celebrated by the terrorists with 3 serial blasts in Mumbai. As expected, the police is clueless. The so called Indian Intelligence is silent and clueless. The politicians are saying that some Pakistani agency is responsible for the blasts. The TV channels are busy showing how “their channel was the FIRST” to report the news. The TV reporters are creating an illusion that they’re reporting the news ignoring their own lives. Worst – security in top cities all over India is on high alert.
Everything seems to be planned by the terrorists, the police and the politicians. We put our security on high alert ONLY AFTER the blasts. Let me predict what happens next –
- Home ministry will put the blame on Pakistan.
- Pakistan’s PM will condemn the blast.
- Indian PM will remain silent until he gets instructions from his remote control.
- Maharashtra CM will form a committee to investigate the issue.
- People will do candle march on India Gate and Gate Way Of India.
- Reporters will never ask ‘DIRECT’ questions to the politicians and the policemen.
- We’ll forget everything in next 3 days; because none of our immediate relatives died in those blast.
- Mumbaikars will show their ‘heart’ and get started with their routine from day after tomorrow.
- We’ll play more cricket with Pakistani cricketers and beat them and then pat our back.
You may add to the list. I’m sick of it. I’m calling for a REVOLT. ANYONE? Fellow Bloggers! Are You Listening?