This post will be short because I’m not drawing any conclusions (because my knowledge of the world and wars is very limited). But think about this –
- The British entered India – divided it into India, Pakistan and Bangladesh – now India & Pakistan are fighting since decades.
- US took over S. Korea, USSR took over N.Korea – Now South & North korea are in a state of war since ages.
- US said there were oil reserves between Iraq & Iran – and those nations fought for oil for years.
- US declared ‘war on terror’ after 9/11 and decimated Afganistan with bombs.
- US entered WW-II because their ship was destroyed by the enemy (why’d civilian ship enter war-zone in first place?) and then totally destroyed Japan.
- US plays ‘mediator’ between Israel and surrounding Arab nations.
The facts –
- No wars were fought on the US / British soil.
- Several big American corporations are directly or indirectly involved with weapon manufacturing.
- USA sells arms to most of the countries in the world.
- They must sell the weapons to keep making profits.
- Every war that happens in the world results into profits for the US.
What’s going on, folks?